Re: My car is dead again--generator problems

To: ryan_marro@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My car is dead again--generator problems
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:08:22 EST
In a message dated 12/13/2000 2:09:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ryan_marro@hotmail.com writes:

<< why is my
 battery in need of a jump start?
 Ryan >>

Ryan,

1. Check all your connections, batter cables, etc. for corrosion.  After
calling my dad out to help the third time as a teenager and having him whack
the battery cable with a wrench and then having my car start right up, I
learned to clean the cables first.

2. Take the battery to the dealer and have it checked.  It's not all that
unusual for a battery to cash it in unexpectedly, before the warrenty is out.

Good luck,

RH