Re: My car is dead again--generator problems

To: "ryan marro" <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My car is dead again--generator problems
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:59:00 -0700
You may want to check the control box (voltage regulator).  I had a similar
problem when I first got my car, and it was very easy (and free, the best
price) to fix.  In my BMC Workshop Manual the directions were easy enough
that the first thing I ever did to my car was simple.  I can send 'em to ya
if you don't have a good book, and decide to give it a try.

Good Luck
Patricia