Re: More troubles (clutch)

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More troubles (clutch)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:53:01 -0800
On the clutch thing.  If there was some kind of burr or rust pit near the
end of the travel in the slave cylinder, the rubber cup might not leak
fluid, but as the cup returned to rest, it might deform and suck air.  Only
after repeated use would it suck enough air to cause a loss in performance.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino