Re: Internet Car Ads was Re: Bugeye F/S

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Internet Car Ads was Re: Bugeye F/S
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:29:08 -0500
From <type79 at ix.netcom.com>
To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 10:50 AM
Subject: Internet Car Ads was Re: Bugeye F/S

> I would be interested in hearing other listers experiences with internet
> car ads.

I've have bought one car (Formula Ford) and sold 4 (Midget, Formula Ford,
Datsun 510 and Spitfire) over the internet. Maybe it's just the Spridgets
list, but I've always had fairly good response from sellers when I ask about
a car. In fact, I asked about one last night and got a response the same
evening. When I try to sell a car, I check email often and respond
immediately. YMMV

Tom and Sharon Shirley
http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/