Re: Internet Car Ads was Re: Bugeye F/S

To: frogeye <frogeye@gateway.net>
Subject: Re: Internet Car Ads was Re: Bugeye F/S
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:03:57 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dave,
I'm not sure I understand you completely.
If your point is that it is easy, as well as abusive, to criticize an ad on the
Spridget List, I agree. The point of my original message was simply that my
experience with sellers of Spridgets on various internet classified ad sites 1)
Are slow in answering emails and vague with their answers, 2) Are not dedicated
sellers, and 3) Are not ready to provide pictures.

Maybe many of these sellers expect local responses and are only interested in
local buyers. But if that is the case, why advertise on the internet?

Jay