Re: Car Needs Name - LAC, Absolutely NO LBC

To: kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: Car Needs Name - LAC, Absolutely NO LBC
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:16:28 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
kate & gary wrote:

> Hi Group,
> I know that I can count on your collective creative genius for help with
> this project.
> Gary has decreed that he has no intention of starting our long awaited
> trip to New Orleans & points north and east in a car with 200,000+ miles
> on it. So, I am now the proud (?) owner of a Plymouth Neon Sports Coupe.
> It is not a bad little beast, and far roomier on the inside than the
> outer dimensions would lead one to believe. The main problem I am having
> is that it has no name. I am not even certain yet if it is a "he" or
> "she", which makes name selection difficult. Plase help me to select a
> suitable name for this critter so we can have a long and happy
> relationship.
> Thanks.
> Kate
> BTW, our trip is tentatively planned for May. We will leave from
> southern Oregon, and need to stop in St. Louis, MO, New Orleans, Biloxi,
> MS, and if time permits, we would like to run up to N. Carolina. Routing
> is optional, and I generally average  800 - 1000 miles per day when
> traveling. Are there any listers we might meet enroute?

        When I think of the Neon, I think "it seems such a decent car."
        Just decent, not bad, not good. Not really leaning towards masculine or
feminine traits. It's somewhat lacking in character, but happily unobtrusive.
        I vote "Pat," after the SNL character with no apparent gender. :) I
think it
rather resembles Pat, too.
--
~