re: Car Needs Name - LAC, Absolutely NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Car Needs Name - LAC, Absolutely NO LBC
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 01 15:40:06 EST
  A girl/woman/lady here at work says male cars have manual transmissions
and female cars have automatics.  (Her Chev. Malibu Classic was "Clarissa",
and I kept threatening to paint "flambes' on her. :-) )
  My '73 Midget has a manual tranny and is named "Emma G".
  I truely believe in Chuck's wait-and-let-it-earn-a-name bit.  (Like it
for kids too. Like the Injuns used to do.)  But I also like the "Dorothy" bit,
both of them. :-)
  Now, where would you be goin' in North Carolina?  There are several of us
list-family members scattered around the place...
   Ed in NC :-)