Ignition Wire and Paint Chips

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition Wire and Paint Chips
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 19:44:37 -0800
     Anyone know where to get copper stranded spark plug wire?  All I
can find around here is steel stranded 7mm wire.  I think 8mm fits
better in the Lucas side distributor cap.
     Also, what's the best way to touch up a paint chip about the size
of the tip of yoour little finger.  One my kids dropped a hammer on the
edge of the drivers sill and took out a chunk of paint.  I have some of
the same paint the car was recently painted with and some matching
hardener.  Can I just blob it on and sand it down?
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite