Re: Ignition Wire and Paint Chips

To: "Mike Maclean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition Wire and Paint Chips
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:47:28 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike,  Accel Super Stock Ignition Wire universal set, from Summit Racing.
Ask for the solid copper core (you can also get suppression core) with 90
deg spark plug boots in 7mm, 8mm doesn't fit the side entry caps.  These
sets are for a V8 so you get two sets with factory spark plug boots and two
more sets if you want to buy extra boots ( you will lose the extra wires
before you need them).  They have a high temp silicone cover and are yellow.
The cost will set you back a bunch as they are $15.95 a set.  If you want
the bumble bee wire, can you say magic marker!
        Crash