Re: LBC trailer

To: "Larry Cogan" <woodrat@spacey.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC trailer
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 12:12:57 -0800
Larry,

My buddy has a trailer that is basically only big enough for a LBC.
Fortunately, he has always loaned it to me when I needed, as I have
experience the same "rental" problems. Plus they never want to rent them to
you unless you have a heavy duty truck, which I don't have. This trailer
has a great balance and is real easy to pull and stop (no extra brakes). I
can pull it no problem with a 4 banger turbo Volvo wagon, even at 70MPH. I
don't now the specics, but one of the things that makes pulling a dream is
the length of the (longer) tongue (on the trailer, not mine). It keeps the
trailer from swaying and scaring the hell out of you! Since he uses it for
his Sprite vintage racer, he also added saddle tool boxes to the sides. I'm
hoping I can buy it from him when he sells the race car!

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints