Re: LBC trailer

To: "Mike Maclean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "Larry Cogan" <woodrat@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: LBC trailer
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:34:30 -0000
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
kill joy communists!   paint it green and lean it up against the side of the
house!  cover it with fake silk ivy stuff!  camoflauge it to look like a
trellace! call it pop-art!   defy them to give a definition of what art is!
lol!   oh boy do not get me started!!!    of course a burning bag with
"special contents "on the leader of the owners assoc home front porch might
be in order too!!!  lol

chuck
a very large rebel with a cause!        what me worry?   (alfred e. neuman)