Norristown swap meet

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Norristown swap meet
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:32:28 -0500
Well 1/2 of the eastern listers made it to the Norristown meet today.
Most of us had lunch where we took over the bar at TGI Fridays.

I managed to come home with yet another 69 Sprite, hey this one has
floors so I say maybe 3 weeks before it's streetable.

I also found a spare Bugeye bonnet for a nice price, not that I need it
but you can never have too many spare bonnets.
The usual swap meet parts were nicly priced too.

A great LBC day, lots of friends both new and old.

But the kicker is I found my dream car. An Austin A90 Atlantic ragtop!
It did need some restoration work but the aluminum bonnet and boot were
not to smashed up. The rest of the car was pure R U S T
I never saw such a rusted out hulk. If it were not for the poster in the
window of the flatbed it was on, no one would know what it was.
A great project if you had 30 or 40 grand to sink into it.
What ever the asking price (not posted) it was NOT worth it. Even free
was way too much for this project.
Right guys?
--

Frank Clarici