Re: Norristown swap meet

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Norristown swap meet
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:25:47 EST
In a message dated 3/18/01 6:26:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was definitely a good day!  Lots of friends, all with the same purpose.
BTW, Larry Macy was the only one who brought his LBC to the restaurant for
lunch.  I only saw a handful of Brit Cars at the swap meet.  I guess they are
all still under winter wraps.

The Atlantic was slightly more than a pile of rust.  I was thinking that the
person who owns it should make sure it is covered before they haul it back to
wherever it came from.  Pieces of sheet metal were blowing off as it sat
there on the flat bed.  Funny, the tires were the best part of the car, with
decent tread and still held air.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget