Re: Norristown swap meet

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Norristown swap meet
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 01:14:40 -0500
Sunday, March 18, 2001, 6:32:28 PM, you wrote:

FC> Well 1/2 of the eastern listers made it to the Norristown meet today.
FC> Most of us had lunch where we took over the bar at TGI Fridays.

As usual I got to the swap meet late, not that it really matters,
they don't have the best selection of 1500 parts.  It was good to get
together with a bunch of the listers.  I discovered if you get their
late Allen has already scoped out all the good 1500 parts and will
show you where the deals are located.

One things is for sure you really have to know your parts to make sure
you are buying the correct part.  The only thing I got was a shop
manual so I know that is correct for the car.

The  Austin A90 Atlantic was a real heap of rust.  The thing was so
rusty I am surprised they tow it onto the rollback.  As Allen stated
the tires were the best part of the car.  You would have to be very
talented to save that car.  I have to think that the car was parked in
the bay :-)

What can I say but a good time was had by all.

Bill                           mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

///