Re: Brake servo

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake servo
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:44:41 -0500
Daniel1312 said:

>The best reason is that it makes life a lot simply when going from a modern
>car to a Spridget (Aggghhhh the brakes aren't working) or Spridget to
modern
>car ( Ouccch thought I was going through the windscreen).

That's odd... the brakes on my '74 are pretty much the best feeling (most
confidence inspiring) that I've ever had on any car.  I was tempted to have
my regular mechanic try them, in order to convey what I want my Toyota
brakes to feel like.

P. S.   Sorry I've not been posting to the list recently (I've been reading
it frequently though).  The reason: I've got a baby on the way, due in June!
So, it looks like no rallying this Summer, unless I can find a suitable baby
seat for the Midget.

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget