Re: Brake servo

To: Charles Sorkin <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Brake servo
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:29:44 -0500
Cc: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Charles Sorkin wrote:

>  That seat isn't even suitable for a cup of coffee!
>
> I tried to buy one of the optional rear seats that the dealers once
> supplied, from eBay.  Turned out that the seller of the item was none other
> than Frank C.

That was a back seat NOT the dhilds seat.
George Marinos has the childs seat.
It is about the size of a cup holder, sits on the center hump between
the seats and you put baby inbetween Mom and Dad.
My kids were just tossed in the back, they survived. And Oh my, both
kids in the back and Mom and Dad in the seats!
Hell, I rode in the back of my old man's TR3 and I survived too.

Congratulations on the new addition Charles.
Start looking for an LBC for Jr. You have less then 18 years before
he/she is driving.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ