RE: A little controversy...

To: "spridgets@autox. team. net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A little controversy...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:43:26 -0600
Let's try this with the trailer removed...

Gerard

I take it those chassis numbers and dates came from Horler's OSM? I have a
BMIHT certificate, but do not have OSM.

If anybody has a copy, I'd be happy to pay expenses and postage for a
photocopy of the pages with the relevant data, plus the title page, and any
pages that support the credibility of OSM as a reliable source of
information.

Since the application for title change has to be made via mail, a copy of
the pages (rather than the whole book) would have to be made, so I don't
think that a page or two for research and documentation purposes is a
copyright violation. (Yeah, I care about that stuff.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Phil Vanner
'61 Mk1 Midget