Re: A little controversy...

To: "Phil Vanner" <philv@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: A little controversy...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:25:58 -0500
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If you truly "care about that stuff", then you would have to know that
copying ANY part of a copyrighted publication is considered an infringement
on the copyright without the permission of the author.  What puzzles me is
the kind of logic you use in saying that stealing part of a manuscript is
okay, but stealing the whole thing is not okay?!

Bob

>I don't
>think that a page or two for research and documentation purposes is a
>copyright violation. (Yeah, I care about that stuff.)
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Phil Vanner
>'61 Mk1 Midget

///