Re: A little controversy...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A little controversy...
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:44:08 -0800
<<snip>> Ask a mechanic how much to change a starter on a Lexus?
About 1200 bucks, labor only.<<snip>>

I was walking thorough the service department at work today, and they had
the entire body unbolted and lifted off of the frame of a Ford Expedition.
I asked one of the mechanics what they were doing and he replied, "changing
a blown head gasket!"  I can just imagine that bill!!  I'm afraid to ask.

David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino