Re: A little controversy...

To: boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: A little controversy...
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:19:40 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I did suggest this on the BBS.  Perhaps Rob has contact with him through the
S&M club (no, not that S&M club :-) ).

Daniel1312

In a message dated 28/03/01 09:11:44 Pacific Standard Time,
boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<< This is not an insurmountable problem.  There are book manufacturing
 companies here in the US that will do a run as low as 250 or 500 books.  If
 there were enough interest to be reasonably guaranteed of selling at least
 half of them from the start, and if Terry Horler were willing to go with a
 different publisher, I don't see why we couldn't just take orders from
 prospective buyers, publish the books over here, and sell the rest to Moss,
 VB, and the other dealers.  If anyone knows the e-mail or snail mail address
 of Terry Horler, I'd be happy to write to him about this.

 Bob >>

///