Re: A little controversy...

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: Re: A little controversy...
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:10:14 -0500
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
This is not an insurmountable problem.  There are book manufacturing
companies here in the US that will do a run as low as 250 or 500 books.  If
there were enough interest to be reasonably guaranteed of selling at least
half of them from the start, and if Terry Horler were willing to go with a
different publisher, I don't see why we couldn't just take orders from
prospective buyers, publish the books over here, and sell the rest to Moss,
VB, and the other dealers.  If anyone knows the e-mail or snail mail address
of Terry Horler, I'd be happy to write to him about this.

Bob

>The sad story as related on the MG BBS is that Terry Horler wanted to
produce
>a revised edition of S&M put his publisher didn't want to.
>
>Daniel1312

///