Re: giving credit where credit is due

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: giving credit where credit is due
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:49:34 -0700
Cc: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
IMHO, SWAG listers are the greatest.  Where else would you find a group of guys
&
gals who would come on a saturday and help pull and engine for MY chili?

Steve

--
Steve McGee,

 One thing that Law School taught me was to think carefully before I said
anything.
 As a consequence, it now takes me twice as long to stick my foot in my mouth
as it
 did before.

///