Re: giving credit where credit is due

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, dthompson@gbc.ca
Subject: Re: giving credit where credit is due
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:15:59 FILETIME=[A346C840:01C0CF67]
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I have to add that Mike MacLean sent me an early-type gear stick for my
Bugeye because the ASOBMFSE-DPO took the original stick out and included a
1500 series gear stick with the car.  My car can go in reverse and use the
rubber donut instead of the ugly vinyl cover now.  He sent it for free and
paid to mail it.  What a guy.
Ryan

>Daniel,
>
>>Another lister, Bob Kitterer is doing something very similar for me. He
>>didn't
>ask for anything for his help and declined any offers for compensation.
>Jay Fishbein
>Wallingford, CT
>
>Daniel Thompson wrote:
> > I wanted to isssue a public "thank you" to list member Larry Miller,
>whom
> > I've never met in person but must surely rank as one helluva good guy. >
> >
> > Daniel (no, not him, the other one!)
> > AN5L 612
> > HAN8L 40474

///