giving credit where credit is due

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: giving credit where credit is due
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:10:21 -0400
Sorry to say that I've only been following the list via the digest for quite
a while; life has a habit of getting in the way!

I wanted to isssue a public "thank you" to list member Larry Miller, whom
I've never met in person but must surely rank as one helluva good guy. I was
interested in buying an NOS early nine-stud windshield which was offered for
sale by an individual located in Larry's home town in California. To make a
long story short, Larry visited the seller, reported back to me, made the
purchase, investigated shipping and packing methods, arranged for the item
to be crated (in wood!) and packed in foam, delivered the crate to FedEx AND
paid for the whole thing out of his own pocket before ever asking me for a
dime. Whew!

Larry asked for nothing more in return than the chance to take a spin in
AN5L 612 when the restoration is finished.

All I can say is:" two big thumbs up" for this list and the people that
inhabit it.

Daniel (no, not him, the other one!)
AN5L 612
HAN8L 40474