Fw: Should have used The Club...

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Should have used The Club...
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 22:58:02 -0400
Mike,

You don't have to worry about it yet... They usually don't pay off until 30
days have passed. If the car is recovered before then, you get it back. If
it is recovered after payoff, they keep it.

If you do get it back, make sure that everything that is broken is
immediately claimed. My 442 was stolen once and the bullet holes were the
only things showing. One in the windshield and one in the fender!!! The
transmission problem did not come to light for 6 months. After a lot of
arguing, they paid for 1/2 of the rebuild.

If it doesn't get recovered or it is a total loss, hope you have receipts
for everything that you have done to it to keep it running. The more paper
that you can produce, the more they will pay.

Kent

Subject: Should have used The Club...