Re: Engine rebuild??

To: dmeadow@juno.com, dwoerpel@wi.net
Subject: Re: Engine rebuild??
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 07:32:46 EDT
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/14/2001 10:10:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dmeadow@juno.com writes:

> You're better
> off with a $20 beam-style wrench.

I agree with David.  I have used the beam type of torque wrench, and like the
instant gratification. . .the "mechanic's high". . .of the "click".  But I
really prefer to work for it and see it happen.  Kind of like actually
climbing a mountain rather than taking the chair lift?  Ok ok--bad
analogy--but I like my Craftsman beam torque wrench better than the clickers
I have used.  BTW. . .if you use a torque wrench and are wearing a stocking
cap, would you be torqueing in your toque?  <G>

--David C.