Re: NON LBC - Sweet Dreams

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, boxweed@thebest.net
Subject: Re: NON LBC - Sweet Dreams
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:02:39 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey David,

Don't forget Roy Orbison. I think he's really the foundation of which you
speak, (inspiration to many even today), but was frequently unappreciated
by the public at large (maybe still). Many interviews I've seen with past
and present music icons credit him as their inspiration.

My interpretation of "the day the music died" is similar to yours. I think
it also is "what might have been" had these early talents stayed on the
scene.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -