RE: Weather report (no LBC)

To: <Ankitterer@aol.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Weather report (no LBC)
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 02:50:43 -0700 m>
Yep same here. High of 73, low of 62. Usually overcast until noon, then not
a could in the sky till midnight. We don't have seasons here.

Although it did get pretty hot down in LA suposedly. My dad told me he
turned his AC up all the way to "Hillary".

Toby
Santa Barbara, CA

Hey guys:

What is so exciting about the weather?  In Solana Beach it was 75 on the
beach at 2 this afternoon with a breeze off the ocean.  At  midnight it may
be down to 65.  We don't even own an air conditioner in the house or need
one.  By the way, to the person  (PeggyBear? Carolyn? Julie?)  who had never
seen a Rocky Beach, we now have sand on ours--I'm afraid to ask how that got
accomplished despite the tree-huggers who prefer no sand to the wrong
colored
sand.

Annice

Annice & Bob