Re: My old car (No LBC, and way off topic)

To: macleans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: My old car (No LBC, and way off topic)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 06:23:29 EDT
Cc: eddie@mediarchive.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/15/2001 3:32:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
macleans@earthlink.net writes:

> I hope my experience with my 2000 Ford F150 is not typical for you Ford
> lovers.

I think they all make a lemon, probably at a statistically measurable rate.
You could find Chevy or Dodge truck owners who could tell the same story
about misfortune with their vehicles.  I had a Chevy Van (1989) that we put
over 200,000 miles on, but all the time I had it, from the first mile, it had
this "Whump, whump, whump" sound that came from somewhere in the rear.  The
dealer did everything they could think of but could never solve that problem.
 I just joked that it was "The 'Heartbeat' of America" that they advertised.
It never affected it's running.

--David C.