Re: Future M@ss restoration frustrations

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Future M@ss restoration frustrations
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:08:21 EDT
I recall reading an article on the design of the Miada. This car was intended
to drive like a LBC from day one. They hired an engineer living in
California, who tried to get a car to drive like the TR 250 that he had
owned.

British Racing Green: I think they can call it that. We aren't calling
Jaguars, Fords are we? I have been doing some research on this color, as I
may be painting the Bugeye BRG. There appears to be many variations. Green
(any green) was the color assigned to British owned cars. Red to Italians,
Blue to French, etc. For a while Sterling Moss drove a Lime Green Lotus.

Now back to the color of choice for a Bugeye. I am really torn between BRG
and Healey Blue with big bad ass white racing stripes. Neither color would be
original to the model year. Red would be a great color, but my TR 4A has got
first dibs on that. Please let your responses be as opinionated as you are.

Got to decide soon, because I am ready to start painting the engine
compartment.

David Oliner
60 Bugeye
67 TR 4A