Re: Colors

To: SDOliner@aol.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Colors
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:05:59 -0700
Listers -

Re colors, my choice is a medium tan (similar to the color used on some
late Spitfidgets) with BRG racing (?) stripes on my '67.  Interior is
semi-gloss dark green Rustolium with matching upholstery.  Seats done in
straight pleat pattern.  Prestige hood with zip window and tonneau, both in
tan.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite