Re: Colors

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Colors
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 00:37:33 EDT
For heavens' sake.  The owner likes Healey Blue or BRG, either go with the
flow and paint it BRG or strike out on your own and paint it Healey Blue.
Both will be attractive and one will be different from everyone else, at
least for a little while.  Neither are "original" colors which means
absolutely nothing unless you like the color or want an absolutely original
car.  I have seen most of the cars mentioned in this thread or at least
pictures of them and they just go to show that you can't generalize.  Mostly
they are beautiful and win trophies at popularity contests.  In terms of
popularity contests, my Nevada Beige has been no slouch.  Some you win, some
you lose.  I was shocked to win a street show "Sports Car" first place last
night (uneducated judges) over two beautiful big Healeys and a Black Porsche
Speedster.  Of course while I was driving up to get my trophy some yokel
(apparently not handicapped) in a Chebby stole my handicapped parking place.
OH WELL.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)