Re: Re:Colors

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Colors
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 22:32:31 -0700
I disagree with you both.  My first Midget was a gloss black 69.  With the
polished metal grill, chrome strips down the sides, chrome luggage rack,
chrome wire wheels.  With a shine on it would always draw people, and was
always the only black Midget there.  Now I have a deep burgundy metallic 74.
Ask anyone who's seen it, metallic looks awesome.  I also think bright
yellow, like the S2000 would look good.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon