Re: E-bay bidding experience

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: E-bay bidding experience
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 16:51:05 -0400
This is the way at MANY auctions, not just e-bay.  I used to buy a lot of
machinery at auctions and it happened too often to me.   Only solution is to put
in your mind what you're willing to spend and don't go one centavo higher.
Don't forget that this feeding frenzy is what all auctioneers and sellers live
for!  Glad to here that you won, tho.  I am still telling your story about what
your daughter saw over the construction site fence:  mud.  Great story.   Enjoy
her; they grow up really, really fast.
Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini