Re: clutch bleeding

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <Tommy_Samuels@markivauto.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch bleeding
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:27:09 -0400
I have no idea if this will work on the clutch system, but I watched one durn
clever aviation tech back bleed the brakes on a Cessna using nothing more than a
clean, pump-type oil can, full of fresh fluid,  with a piece of tubing on the
end connected to the slave cylinder bleeder.  Opened the bleeder and gave it a
few squirts and done.  Put a rag around the MC to catch the over flow.  Good
luck.
Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini