Re: clutch bleeding

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch bleeding
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 10:09:43 -0400
I don't think that the manual says anything special about it.  I heard the
suggestion on the list and made my own observances about it.

If you or I were designing this MC to be installed like this, we would make
sure, if we could, to manufacture it in such a way that the hole from the
reservoir into the bore is at the lowest point.  The actual configuration is
an unknown in my mind.  Does anyone know???

Robert D.
( We think that we're going to take that engine out now.  )