Re: project to daily driver

To: Ryan Irwin <SixtyOneMG@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: project to daily driver
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 00:02:47 -0700
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Even Moss sells almost all of these parts that are acceptable quality for a
daily
driver. Ed, George or Peter all have these parts waiting for your call. Sure
wish
I could have put my car together for nothing.  Some one on the list will
probably
be happy to help you with parts that are unavailable in catalogs, ie.,
transmission, tachometer or speedo.  Then again, Ed George or Peter might have
you
covered there too.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite