Re: Deception? C not LB, necessarily

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Deception? C not LB, necessarily
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:14:27 -0400
On Monday 10 September 2001 04:54 pm, Peter C. wrote:
> Tell me, do you all think there is any reason for this product, other than
> deceiving the used car buyer? Makes me wonder.
>       http://www.autoairbagcovers.com/
>
> peter c

Probably also useful for folks to deceive themselves - like my aunt who,
after an accident where the airbag probably saved her from serious injury if
not her life, did NOT want to pay to replace it. Thought it was too
expensive. That crosses the line from "we tight" to "we REALLY stupid" in my
book!

But she's always had somewhat twisted priorities.

Eddie
1971 Midget