Re: Deception? C not LB, necessarily

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Deception? C not LB, necessarily
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 19:45:52 -0500
NO! Abso-Freaking-lutely no reason. By some coincidence, I had a guy call me
the other day and asked for this very thing. I told him "No way" and after I
hung up I thought only a fool or a shyster (or both) would want such a
thing. Do they tell you how to disable the light on the dash, too? I can't
believe anybody would even consider using this, the liability issues alone
boggle the mind, let alone the moral reasons. Yes, replacement bags are
expensive, how much value do you place on your life? Anybody remember the ad
(by Bell Helmets, I think) that said "If you've got a $10 head, wear a $10
helmet"?

                                    Jim K.