Re: Deception? C not LB, necessarily

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Deception? C not LB, necessarily
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:25:14 EDT
In a message dated 09/10/2001 3:03:37 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

> Tell me, do you all think there is any reason for this product, other than
> deceiving the used car buyer? Makes me wonder.
>     http://www.autoairbagcovers.com/

Just one more think for the wreck re-builders to use to scam a customer.  I
wonder what the body shops liability would be for a person injured in an
accident driving or riding in a car with one of these "covers" installed.

I for one would not want to hire the attorney to find out.....

I should think there would also be some liability for the car owner if a
passenger sustained any injuries in an accident that could have "POSSIBLY"
been prevented by an operative airbag.

Of course, this company on the web page would get sued for manufacturing
them, and probably Dupont for inventing the plactic to make the cover to
cover the hole...ad infinitum.

Rh