Fw: Deception? C not LB, necessarily

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Deception? C not LB, necessarily
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:38:01 -0400
Yes, I'm sure there is a large market for them but not for the reasons you
would think. Many cars have a history of unexpected activation. Once that
happens, you may not want to replace the airbag! My wife is only 5'2" and
has to sit all the way up to the wheel. If she ever gets in a crash, the
airbag will probably hurt her more than the crash.

The other big reason is the $800 - $1000 cost to replace a blown bag... Some
people can't or won't pay it.

Kent

Subject: Deception? C not LB, necessarily