Re: Paint and Chrome

To: SDOliner@aol.com, pauld@ekpc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paint and Chrome
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:00:25 EDT
In a message dated 09/18/2001 1:31:21 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
SDOliner@aol.com writes:

> Do you really think with me prepping the car, I could get a passable paint
> job at Earl Schieb, etc.
>
> David Oliner

Just my opinion David, but I'd try it.  They say prepping is 90% of the
battle.  If you get a crappy spay...then you've only gambled what
$199.95?...a light sanding of the runs and orange peel if you get a poor job
and you're ready for the $5 grand guy...

I'd take the chance.  I'm told some of the Earl S guys are pretty good as
they get lots of practice!

Robert

...there is no glory in dying for your country.  The glory is in making the
other guy die for his!  G. Patton