Re: Paint and Chrome

Subject: Re: Paint and Chrome
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:28:12 -0400
Cc: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
David,

The job you get from Maaco depends upon the person shooting the paint.

The last I heard, people were getting real bargains at the Maaco shop in
Middletown, CT. The car owners I spoke with were doing all of their own prep
work
and masking, leaving the final shoot to the Maaco shop.

Maybe you can ask the shop for some references or ask if they have done some
jobs
where the owners prepped the cars themselves and if so get their names.

Just a thought.

Good Luck.

PS Paint the car some weird color. Life needs some variety.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
pink sprite mkII