RE: Rear brake springs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rear brake springs
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:08:17 -0500
Thanks for the thought larry, I'm in Friendswood, TX (35 miles south of
Houston).

Anybody remember enough to describe which way up the spring goes, which way
around etc. The actuator has a hole in one end suitable for the spring,
close enough for the spring, but the tail is pointing the wrong way. Seems
like this shouldn't be a 'force fit' kind of deal, but I'm stumped.

If pictures would help anyone remember how this thing goes, I have a digital
camera. let me know and send your email address and I'll take some pictures
and send them direct.

Steve