Re: Repairing pitted surfaces

To: "Michel R. Gagne" <mgagne@unc.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Repairing pitted surfaces
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:23:38 -0700
Mike,

I would use a product called Metal Glaze. It's a professional automotive
finish product. It is applied very thin and easy to sand. I believe it can
be applied to bare metal or to primered metal. BTDT. I would caution you to
mix it in very small batches and use VERY LITTLE catalist. It sets up very
fast, especially in warm or sunny climate.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints