Re: Question

To: Beverly Cleary <bcleary@awod.com>
Subject: Re: Question
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 07:08:55 -0600
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
BEWARE, the grannies are restless.......................<G>
Bev, I like Ed alot, but like everyone, from time to time, Ed has a tendency to
go
off the deep end rather quickly. For the most part, it has gone on without much
ado, I guess that Mark finally felt differently and did what only he can be
allowed to do as list supervisor. This is his house and his rules. I hope that
we
will see Ed back soon.
Brad