Re: Question

To: bcleary@awod.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 16:55:30 EST
In a message dated 11/2/01 4:46:49 AM, bcleary@awod.com writes:

<< I am a little, short, 120 lb. grandmother,
but if I have to I will stand on a chair and smack you all!!!  AND if you
start bashing me for scolding you, I will do just that!!! >>

And I'll help you--all except the grandmother, but I look like one.
Seriously,  Ed does get carried away sometimes, and while I don't know Amy
well, her intentions now seem honorable, and Ed WAS pretty rough on her.  I
don't think people are bashing Ed so much as commenting on a mercurial
personality that he has always projected.  I for one hope he  returns to the
list when he can.  Peace, and may all your midget problems be small.  Thanks
for caring for a friend.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)