Re: Question

To: toyman@digitex.net, bcleary@awod.com
Subject: Re: Question
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:40:47 EST
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/02/2001 6:08:40 AM Mountain Standard Time,
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> BEWARE, the grannies are restless.......................<G>
> Bev, I like Ed alot, but like everyone, from time to time, Ed has a
> tendency to go
> off the deep end rather quickly. For the most part, it has gone on without
> much
> ado, I guess that Mark finally felt differently and did what only he can be
> allowed to do as list supervisor. This is his house and his rules. I hope
> that we
> will see Ed back soon.
> Brad

I'd suggest an e-mail campaign to reinstate Ed to Mark...but he'd probably
just kick all the desenters off the list.  I'm gun shy since they wanted to
boot me off the yahoo list.

Heck, he let's Weidermeyer stay, he ought to let Ed stay...

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
..
  "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and
   saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the
   infant's life without even considering if there are men on
   base." - Dave Barry