Re: Stupid human tricks

To: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stupid human tricks
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:28:14 EST
In a message dated 11/2/01 9:02:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jboatri@emory.edu writes:

> That notwithstanding, and because no note of apology was left, I must
> think of an evil payback! Used kitty litter and Duco Cement come to
> mind... :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now, now, Jeff, don't be that way.  If this person admitted hitting your car,
take it to the most expensive classic car restoration shop you can find and
get a written estimate to fix it.  Present the estimate to the person and
request payment in full.  If no payment is forthcoming, send it to their
insurance company as a claim.  If you did nothing worng, they should pay.
Make sure there is a police record of the event.

Money always helps me feel better!  Oh, BTW, you can fix it yourself and keep
the cash.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget