Re: wrench source?

To: "chuck" <chuckc@attglobal.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wrench source?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:02:09 -0500
what you need is to cut the wrench in half and weld in a piece or bar stock
to lengthen the wrench.  that's a hack saw and a blue tipped wrench
operation.   i made a wrench to change the slave cylinder on a triumph
spitfire.  the upper bolt is incredibly hard to acess.  soi hackes up an
el-cheapo 1/2" wrench a ...ta-da!  a custom made tool!

chuck.
bruised or curt knuckles are the mother of invention!...c.   :)